Roto-Fuse SS Clutch (Stainless Steel Washdown Duty)
After years of designing and manufacturing torque-limiting clutches, Cabat recognized a need to develop a stainless steel clutch line for those harsh environments and wash-down applications. These clutches are completely sealed and are resistant to chemicals and corrosion. The Roto-Fuse SS provides driveline torque protection in one rotational direction and is a solid drive in the opposite.
Contact Cabat's experienced engineers today to learn more about the Roto-Fuse SS.
Roto-Fuse SS Clutch Features:
- Sealed Design
- Zero backlash
- Synchronized – single position reset
- Torque ranges available
- Non-ratcheting disengagement
- Full-positive drive in opposite direction of torque protection
- Symmetrical design allows for clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Externally adjustable
Roto-Fuse SS Options:
- 3 different sizes
- 1/2” – 1 1/4" bore ranges available with single keyway for a positive drive
- Optional external switch plate